Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Stunt Suit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spike_the_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello, I am new here.

    I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a business type suit that allows for a full range of motion for doing martial arts. I am making an action film, but no one can seem to hardly move in their stiff business suits (always the little things!).

    Many action movies show guys like Jackie Chan moving and fighting in business suits all the time, but I can not seem to find a place that sells them. My girlfriend can sew, but she isn't really sure how to make it work. She had an idea for sewing spandex into the crotch and underarms of each suit, but she is afraid to mess them up.

    If anyone knows where I might find some kinda' "stunt suit" for a cheap price I'd be very greatful.

    Thanks,

    Spike

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spike_the_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, does anyone know of a more popular forum on another site where I might get an answer?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •